By Lynette Dicey, published by Financial Mail, 19 January 2018
Online gaming is a growing industry globally. According to futurist and game designer Jane McGonigal around 2.6bn gamers worldwide spend an average of an hour a day playing games online.
By Henk Swanepoel, originally published in Financial Mail, 14 July 2017
“This is Africa” (TIA) is an expression you’re likely to encounter a great deal on the African continent, and for good reason – it’s a truism. In general, TIA is a term showing the uniqueness of the challenges and the environment facing those who live and work in Africa. It is also an adage that brands and marketers who aim to penetrate and grow within the complex African market would do well to consider, especially as it relates to mobile.
Published by IT News Africa, 28 October 2016
Mastercard in collaboration with Digitata Insights, recently launched a gamification campaign to educate South Africans on the benefits of making safe, secure and fast payments with Masterpass, the global digital payment service from Mastercard.
- Digitata Insights wins Silver at Festival of Media Global Awards
- Cellphones a powerful tool to assist NGO campaigns
- Hyper-personalisation to ‘me-commerce’: The year of mobile engagement
- Gamification offers huge opportunities for brands
- Play the Smart Water Saving Game and Help Drought Stricken Western Cape