MeMe REACH & ENGAGE
Meme is a premium media channel that offers a unique customer interfacing experience for your brand by bringing selected content and marketing messages to mobile subscribers on their mobile telephone devices.
MeMe geo tags and enriches existing mobile service messages based on a subscriber’s location, reaching subscribers with marketing messages and new services. MeMe messages reach subscribers on their phones in the form of USSD text messages of up to 160 characters. Messages can be delivered to the right person, at the right time, in the right place, without cost to the subscriber – targeted by time and location. Time and location data is matched to the advertiser’s campaign requirements.
Supporting all phone generations from basic, through feature, to smartphones, MeMe allows advertisers to reach even those subscribers in otherwise inaccessible areas. MeMe messages are attached to existing service messages, such as Start of Call (SoCN) and End of Call (SoCN) and tariff notifications, USSD balance enquiries, and SMS Call-Me-Back messages. MeMe can provide precise information on times, locations and number of messages delivered.
MeMe delivers an informative snippet that reaches subscribers in a measurable and targetable manner, creatively enlisting subscribers to interact with brands, stimulating interest and future opportunities. Engagements include:
- Generating leads by having subscribers request a “call me back”.
- Gathering consumer data using competitions and surveys.
- Directing subscribers to follow a link to a website
- Having subscribers request a “voucher code” for an offer.
MeMe is fully measurable. Using the MiMeMe online portal MeMe provides the advertiser with accurate real-time tracking, revenue insights and account and campaign status reports.
Benefits of MeMe for Network Operators
- MeMe offers Mobile Network Operators access to new revenue streams, using existing infrastructure.
- MeMe taps into new revenue sources such as brand advertisers, gamers, and content providers, rather than existing customers.
- Integration with MeMe is straightforward.
- Network load impact of MeMe is minimal.
- Comprehensive auditing is available.
- Outsourced system operation and recruiting of advertisers.
Benefits of MeMe for Mobile Content Providers
- MeMe provides an opportunity to interact with the customer via automated applications, including the gathering of further customer information, gamification or redirection to a mobile web page.
- All phone generations are supported within the 2G and 3G technology range (and this can be extended to 4G if required).
- Messages can be generated at rates of thousands per second, to match the typical transaction rate of large mobile networks.
- MeMe offers a mechanism to reach customers in inaccessible areas where the cost of any type of hardcopy advertising would be prohibitive.
- MeMe also offers a convenient channel for public service messages such as health, education, and disaster warnings.
- Messages can be managed globally from a central location.
- Every reach (impression) can be traced and results measured.
- Consecutive messages can be planned and conveyed to the same subscriber. This makes it the only medium able to reach exactly the same consumer, time-and-time again, with consecutive messages, in a measurable way. This enables test marketing of various marketing messages to the same consumer to measure variable response rates.
- MeMe also enables test marketing of changing messages, various consumer offers, different price breaks, and so on. This means that the tool can be used to experiment in various areas, with different retail environments or consumer profiles.
- MeMe messages can also be linked to social media sites and other information sources.
- Messages can be customised per mobile subscriber, based on a range of parameters.
- According to available global research, mobile phone media has one of the highest response rates of all media types.
- Mobile is also highly personal.