By Henk Swanepoel, published on The Media Online, 7 February 2018.
A powerful marketing trend has emerged at the confluence of mobile technology and digitisation. Advances in back-end systems that are enabled by artificial intelligence (AI), big data, analytics and machine learning algorithms have revolutionised the way brands are able to engage with consumers via front-end web and mobile interfaces.
- Digitata Insights wins Silver at Festival of Media Global Awards
- Cellphones a powerful tool to assist NGO campaigns
- Hyper-personalisation to ‘me-commerce’: The year of mobile engagement
- Gamification offers huge opportunities for brands
- Play the Smart Water Saving Game and Help Drought Stricken Western Cape